Product Description & Reviews
The antique Replica brass compass. The brass Polish Finished compass easily folds to fit in your pocket. This solid brass compass is durable and heavy for its size. It is a functional compass and has a lid. Inside the lid is a mirror. The pocket transit is a relatively simple instrument which provides horizontal and vertical readings. it has adjustable sights and also can function as a plumb bob. The pocket transit is commonly used in geologic mapping, surveying and claim staking for measurement of the altitudes and structural features. Shows direction by magnetic needle.Working condition and handcrafted compass. This beautiful brass compass will make a great gift or be perfect for your next hiking or camping trip. Compass dimension is Approx 2.5".
Features & Highlights
- KNOW NORTH DAY OR NIGHT: Compass glows in the dark making it easy to read in all weather at any time
- NEVER GET LOST AGAIN: Accuracy of SharpSurvival Compass prevents you from guessing which way is North
- Dimensions:- 2.5" L x 2" W x 1.5" H. Materials - Brass. .Color - brass polish finished.
- Fully functional compass Made of Solid Brass & A Reproduction item
- Beautiful Geological Compass
|Package Weight:||0.63 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.