Product Description & Reviews
• Made in the USA by PolarStar Airsoft • CNC aluminum w/ high performance delrin nozzle • Universal cylinder design compatible w/ numerous gearbox versions • Optimal flow profile, firing point, & flow path for consistent accuracy • Capable of functioning reliably in damp or sub-freezing climates • Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only, & Variable Burst modes • Adjustable velocity & cyclic rate • Auto Switch mode allows for proper selector configs for specific models • Fire Control Unit (FCU) w/ LCD display & joystick • Instant trigger response Material: Aluminum/Delrin ROF: From 1 to 30+ RPS Velocity: 500 FPS (0.20g 6mm BB @ 120 PSI) Fire Modes: Semi/2rd-9rd Burst, Semi/Full Auto, Semi Only Power Source: HPA (via Remote Air Rig) FCU Battery: 7-10 VDC w/ JST Connector PSI: 40-130 PSI (DON'T exceed 130 PSI) Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included) Disclaimer for HPA Tanks: • Only use HPA or Nitrogen w/ the JACK(TM) system. Never use CO2 or Propane • Never put oil in the fill valve or it can combust on refill • Have trained professionals fill your HPA tank • Check Regulator pressure; Never raise above 120 PSI • Hydro-Test your tank (3-5 yrs from date marked on tank, depending) • Secure in a safe place when transporting & stow in a bag/tank cover when in use; Don't drop it • Turn off tank & bleed the air line when done to extend system lifespan Compatibility: The Ver 2 - M4/M16 kit is compatible w/ most TM Spec AEG's rifle series. This kit is compatible w/ other TM Spec rifles that use a Ver 2 gearbox w/ an open contact trigger switch. In most cases, only a model-specific nozzle is required to install the system into another model. If your rifle has an electronic micro switch, you need to purchase the kit for that specific model series, which will include a different switchboard.
Features & Highlights
- The JACK(TM) system was designed to be an affordable, high performance HPA (High Pressure Air) conversion for AEG's. This drop-in cylinder replacement is universally compatible w/ a wide range of gearbox versions that have center-line nozzles. It replaces the original components w/ a programmable pneumatic system for higher performance & greater reliability over a gear driven system. It retains it's performance & quality you'd expect from PolarStar while keeping the costs down.
- JACK(TM) has only 1 moving part, the nozzle, which acts as its own poppet valve which is piloted by the solenoid. With the exception of the poppet being integral to the nozzle, the valve is similar to the poppet valve used in the previously released Fusion Engine(TM) and is what gives JACK(TM) its signature muzzle report. The system itself only has 6 parts and can be completely disassembled by hand in a matter of seconds so the system is very reliable and easy to maintain.
- JACK(TM) allows for easy velocity adjustments. For a standard M4 as an example, velocity can be adjusted from below 280fps to ~500fps w/ .20g BBs by just adjusting input pressure & poppet dwell incrementally. Max velocity potential varies depending on barrel length and bore tightness. You can quickly change/adjust key functions via the on-board FCU using the FCU's joystick & LCD display, precisely adjust the systems cyclic rate, fire modes, and poppet dwell on the fly.
- Although efficiency was not a critical requirement during development, JACK(TM) does boast some highly respectable figures in this category. This is made possible by is compact and intelligently laid out design which minimizes dead volume resulting in better air flow, faster response and less air used per shot. As a result JACK(TM) is considerably more air efficient than a bone stock Fusion Engine(TM) when operating in the same velocity range.
- Install JACK(TM) into the shell of your AEG's gearbox. The only parts to retain from your gearbox is the trigger w/ sping, safety assembly, & selector components. Retain the original spring guide if your model requires the stock to be secured to the gearbox & not the receiver =Other required equipment (not included): M4/M16 Series complete Tokyo Marui Spec Ver 2 with gearbox, Regulated Air Rig, HPA Tank, HPA system, Battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. NiMH or Lipo)
- Free Shipping at checkout! Just make sure you're buying from Evike Inc.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.