Product Description & Reviews
The original Freak® system quickly grew into the most widely used and highly respected interchangeable bore barrel ever made. Through years of tournament proven performance it has been the benchmark of consistency, accuracy and flexibility. The new Freak® XL builds on that legacy, combining user feedback with extensive research to deliver the next evolutionary step in the Freak® system with a longer control bore. In a controlled test environment, paintballs fired through the Freak® XL exhibited an average velocity increase of 6 feet per second compared to those fired with the same dwell timing and pressure through an original Freak® with the same bore diameter and porting. This efficiency improvement allows the same velocity to be reached with a lower pressure burst of air, resulting in reduced recoil, reduced sound signature and reduced air impact on the paintball - simply by moving up to the Freak® XL system. Barrel Thread: This barrel back has a Autococker Thread. Autococker threads are the most common threads used with paintball guns. Paintball guns that use this thread include: Empire Axe, Invert Mini, Dye Matrix Nt's and DM's, Proto Matrix Rails and PM's, Planet Eclipse Eteks - Ethas - GEO's - EGOS, Dangerous Power DP Guns, All Bob Long Guns. There are other guns that use Autococker threads - contact us if you are not 100% sure which thread you need for your paintball marker.
Features & Highlights
- Fits all Paintball Guns that Use Autococker Threads (see below for list of guns)
- Includes 8 Inserts (.679", .682", .684", .687", .689", .691", .693" and .695" bore sizes)
- Includes 1 Freak Back with Autococker Threads. 1 Tip (make total barrel 14" long), 1 Freak Case
- Freak® XL exhibited an average velocity increase of 6 feet per second compared to those fired with the same dwell timing and pressure through an original Freak® with the same bore diameter and porting
- Newest Freak XL Design - 2017 Launch
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.