Product Description & Reviews
Recommended in soft conditions and for light duty. Meets basics anchor requirements and stores easily. Mushroom anchors perform well for small craft, personal watercraft (PWC), canoes or kayaks. Also perfect as a drag anchor for fishing in current, or for holding small buoys and markers. Designed for boats under 16'. * Weights vary due to metal and coating content. Listed weights are approximate.Cast iron mushroom anchor. Perfect for small craft, PWC, canoes, or kayaks, or as a second anchor in larger boats.
Features & Highlights
- Cast iron mushroom anchor
- Perfect for small craft, PWC, canoes, or kayaks, or as a second anchor in larger boats
- Can also be used as a drag anchor for fishing in current
- Suitable for holding small buoys / markers
- Recommended scope (line feet: depth feet) - 5:1
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.41 x 7.52 x 7.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.