Product Description & Reviews
BATTING CAGE ONLY - NO MACHINE IS INCLUDED FOR THIS PACKAGE Patent No. US 8,172,703 B2 and US 8,496,545 B2 Introducing PowerAlley Home Batting Cage from Heater Sports, the most affordable and revolutionary batting cage ever developed for improving your hitting at home. Take hit after hit without the hassle of chasing down every ball and watch your batting average soar with your own home batting cage. The Heater Sports PowerAlley Home Batting Cage delivers innovation and quality in an affordable batting cage right to your own backyard. Built for ease-of-use and durability the PowerAlley sets-up in minutes. The unique fiberglass pole design, strong 1 inch polyethylene netting, and steel ground stakes provide unusual strength and support along with the flexibility to withstand the elements. Measuring 22 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high the PowerAlley is the smartest real ball batting cage for home or club use. The PowerAlley includes durable 22 gauge netting to catch any hard hit ball. Features Solid Fiberglass Frame 1 inch Polyethylene Netting Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes Built-in Pitching Machine Harness Works Perfectly with Heater Sports Pitching Machines Benefits Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability 1 inch Polyethylene Netting is durable and strong Steel Ground Stakes provide rugged support Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine Key Specs Model #: PA199 22 ft. Long, 12 ft. Wide, 8 ft. High Recommended Ages: 6 years to Adult Use for Baseball or Softball Machine Not Included
Features & Highlights
- 22 FEET LONG x 12 FEET WIDE x 8 FEET TALL - Perfect Batting Cage for Any Sized Yard and Used By Players from 4 to Adult.
- ALL IN ONE PACKAGE - Includes Heavy Duty Ground Stakes 1/2" Fiberglass Rods, 1" Strong Nylon Netting, and Built-In Batting Cage Harness to Attach Any Heater Sports Pitching Machine.
- INCREASES YOUR REACTION TIME - Because the cage is 22 Feet, a Ball Pitched at 50 MPH at 46 Feet Will Be Simulated as a 104 MPH Pitch. Imagine How Easy an In-Game Pitch Will Be After Using the Power Alley!
- EASY SET UP AND TAKE DOWN - Fiberglass Rods and Light-Weight Netting Allow the PowerAlley to be the Easiest and Most Convenient Batting Cage on the Market. Set Up and Take Down in Minutes!
- BUILT-IN MACHINE HARNESS FOR SAFETY - A Built In Batting Cage Harness Allows For a Pitching Machine to Stay Outside Along With the Operator For Safety and Convenience.
|Item Weight:||29 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.49 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.