Product Description & Reviews
Why use an ARM CRUTCH (or Knee Scooter) when a LEG CRUTCH works so much better? - iWALK2.0 allows hands free/pain free mobility for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS Before you buy - Success on the iWALK2.0 requires normal balance and strength, provided that you FIT it properly. Proper FIT is ESSENTIAL, and it's EASY if you follow our do-it-yourself instructions. QUALIFICATION - Before your injury, could you quickly go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support? Can you also balance on one foot for a full 15 seconds? If yes, then you have the physical capabilities you need to use the iWALK2.0. AGE LIMITS If you're over 60, pay careful attention, iWALK2.0 might not work for you. We've seen many people 70 and over succeed on iWALK2.0, but we've also seen people 60 and younger who could not adapt. Physical abilities vary significantly from person to person, especially as we age. So carefully assess you personal ABILITY LIMITS, read ALL of our requirements, and use PRUDENT JUDGEMENT with REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS before you decide to buy. iWALK2.0 IS NOT SUITED FOR YOU IF: •You cannot bend your injured leg 90 degrees •Your injury is to the knee or above the knee •You had mobility limitations prior to your injury •You have limited balance or strength •You are significantly overweight IWALK2.0 WILL WORK FOR YOU IF: •You are motivated to properly learn to use the iWALK2.0 •You are willing to follow our instructions for FITTING and USING the iWALK2.0 BEFORE you try it •You are between 5'0" and 6'2" tall (may fit 4'10"-6'6" depending on leg length-see SIZING DIAGRAM) •You weigh 275 pounds or less.
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN CRUTCHES OR KNEE SCOOTERS - Safe, stable, hands free / pain free mobility. Why use crutches when you can iWALK ?
- CAN YOU USE iWALK 2.0 ? - BEFORE you buy, scroll down to the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION section below and read ALL of the REQUIREMENTS of a hands free crutch.
- PROPER KNEE CRUTCH FITTING is ESSENTIAL - And it's EASY if you view our training VIDEOS or MANUAL before you use!
- ONES SIZE FITS MOST- see Sizing Diagram in images. The iWALK2.0 knee crutch easily converts for left or right leg use.
- ELDERLY, OBESE, or other MOBILITY CHALLENGES - iWALK2.0 might not be right for you. Please read ENTIRE LISTING!
|Item Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.39 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.