Product Description & Reviews
This model has a blue anodized titanium handle with gold anodized hardware and a bronzed clip. The Kizer C01C features a heavy-duty cleaver design from Chris Conaway of Sheepdog Knives. Its large sheepsfoot style blade is made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. The blade deploys effortlessly on a smooth ball bearing pivot, and locks up solid. Contoured titanium handle scales provide a comfortable grip and a resilient build. This knife offers a remarkable combination of tactical functionality and a refined, stylish appearance.
Features & Highlights
- Ball bearing pivot for swift, responsive blade deployment, sheepsfoot blade
- Skeletonized titanium handle offers top-notch durability and a lightweight frame.
- Premium CPM-S35VN blade steel provides excellent wear resistance and edge retention.
- Handle Material:Titanium/Blade Material:CPM-S35VN /Weight:6.03 oz(0.38 pounds)
- Overall Length:7.74 inch(19.65cm) /Blade Length:3.29 inch(8.36cm)
|Package Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.