Product Description & Reviews
Designed specifically for use in Beretta 92 and 96 full size and Taurus PT92, PT99, PT100, and PT101 pistols, the LMS-1441 replaces the factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools.Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification. Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection. Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling.
Features & Highlights
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots; Class IIIa Laser Product: <5mW power output
- Class IIIA laser, <5mW power output
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LaserMax, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 37996, ean: 0850722000358,
Lumen-Arrow bolts are 100% carbon bolts that are equipped with Lumenok brand lighted arrow nocks. The Lumenok is activated upon the shot and relies upon the conductivity of the shaft. NO switches or magnets required. The Lumenok is designed to be used over and over to allow archers to follow the path of their bolts. Each Lumenok has easily replaceable batteries for dozens of well lit shots.20'' all carbon bolt with ICE coating for easy target removal. 325 grains without tip. Replaceable