Product Description & Reviews
New 22-26 Feet Pontoon Boat Under Deck LED Lights 100% Waterproof IP 68 More fun on late night runs! As featured in Pontoon Deckboat Magazine and on new pontoon boats! Take your boating into the night in a striking and beautiful way with these high-quality blue waterproof underdeck LED pontoon lights. The drama of indirect lighting coming from under your deck and reflecting off the water is incredible. Plus you can now use your boat when docked as a special nighttime place to socialize...it's like turning your pontoon into the coolest hangout place on the lake! Cutting Edge Technology and Easy Installation Installation is kept extremely simple, and utilizes only two components - plastic mounting channels with pre-installed 3M adhesive strips and the LED waterproof lighting which come on a spool ready to snap into the strips. Nothing could be easier! Each LED under deck pontoon boat light kit includes: Two blue LED strip lights cut to the specified length for port and starboard lighting. Enough PolyCarbonate mounting channel with 3M Tape to easily install your LED strip lights. Complete wiring harness with butt connectors and female spades to attach to a new or existing 12V Switch These professionally engineered OEM-quality lights arrive at your door ready to install. Underdeck Pontoon Light Installation Instructions Your under-deck pontoon boat light kit contains: 2 25.9' ' pre-cut under deck strip lights 1 underdeck light harness 10 4' sections of mounting strip with 3M adhesive tape The under-deck pontoon strip lights will install in four easy steps.
Features & Highlights
- New 22-26 Feet Pontoon Boat Under Deck LED Lights 100% Waterproof IP 68
- Step 1 - Mounting strip installation The best location to install your under-deck lights will be on the bottom of your pontoon deck with the light facing down. Lay out half of your mounting channel on each side of your boat. Measure your lights for their exact length and cut your installation channel to match. There is enough mounting channel to provide a continuous mounting surface for your underdeck lights. Center the lights on each side of your boat and remove the backing of the 3M adhesive strips and stick under your deck. If necessary you can use screws to secure the channel. In all cases, we recommend installing the lights so they reflect off of the water and your pontoon tubes. We do not recommend installing the lights so they can be seen in direct view from another boat.
- Step 2 - Installing the Under-Deck Pontoon Lights In most cases, it is easier to make the electrical connection to your underdeck lights at the stern of the boat. Starting at the bow end of your mounting channel, remove the double-sided tape backing and begin snapping the underdeck lights into place. Continue to the stern. Repeat on the other side of your boat. The design of the wire harness will allow you to run the lights in either direction or one in each direction. Once the lights are installed, apply a generous amount of silicon at each end of both lights to add extra waterproofing and strain relief for the wires.
- Step 3 - Wire Harness Routing Your underdeck wiring harness is shaped like a large letter "V". The base of the V connects to your helm wiring. The tips of the V plug directly into the plugs on the ends of your underdeck lights. IMPORTANT: One of the leads on your underdeck harness is longer than the other. Use this one for your port side light. Route your underdeck wiring harness along the top of your pontoon with other boat wiring. Run across the width of your pontoon boat with other wiring and a cross channel. Secure your underdeck wiring at least every 18". Make sure the harness will not become snagged by a trailer or other obstacles that travel under your boat.
- Step 4 - Connecting your Harness to the Helm Your underdeck wiring harness comes with piggy back quick connect terminals designed to easily connect to most accessory switches. Positive Connection If your underdeck lights are being controlled by their own switch, simply connect the blue wire from your underdeck light harness to the open terminal on your switch. NOTE: The orange/white wire on the switch above is the power wire for the switch. The black wire is the ground for the light in the switch. If your underdeck lights are being controlled by a switch that also controls another function, remove the switched power wire from the switch and connect it to the piggy back terminal on the blue power wire from your underdeck light harness. Re-install the blue combo of wires back onto the switch. NOTE: The orange/white wire on the switch above is the power wire for the switch. The red wire on the switch is connected to the existing component controlled by this switch. The black wire is the ground for the light in the switch. Ground Connection Remove the black wire from the switch and connect it to the piggy back terminal on the ground for your underdeck light harness. Re-install the black wire combo back onto the switch. Please ensure that the switch has at max a 10 amp fuse or circuit breaker.
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.