Product Description & Reviews
The Newport Vessels Dana is one of the best performing inflatable sport boats on the market. Designed with 3 independent air tubes, plus an inflatable keel, made from the highest quality 1100D PVC fabric available, German engineered adhesives, and a marine wood floor; it’s no wonder the Dana is one of the highest rated and best selling tenders on the market. This 8’10” sport boat performs great with up to a 9.9hp outboard motor, and carries up to 3 people. It is capable of 20+ mph with performance handling unseen in other sport boats. When it’s time to head home, simply deflate and pack the boat back into it’s carrying bag, toss it in your trunk, and drive off. The Dana is an incredibly compact, portable and storable boat when deflated for storage. All of our products come with our 30-Day, Float Your Boat Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence! Our boats come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, and we stand behind our products 100%. For complimentary registration documents, contact Newport Vessels with your receipt after purchase to request the documents, mailed same day free of charge. Boat registration laws vary by state, check with your nearest DMV for local regulations.
Features & Highlights
- 30-Day Guarantee: All of our boats come with our Float Your Boat Guarantee and 2 year manufacturer warranty. California based customer service team for reliable after sale support.
- Premium Quality Materials: Newport Vessels Dana is made with US Coast Guard rated 3x layer .9mm/1100D UV Coated PVC, and glued with advanced German engineered adhesives. Features durable marine wood floors with aluminum framing.
- Features: Air keel for easy planing. Sturdy carrying Handles, 3 stainless steel bow D-rings for towing your tender, self bailing drain plug, Marine plywood transom mount, and Easy-Reach Grab Rope.
- Included: PVC Hull, Wood/Aluminum Floors Panels, 1x Aluminum Bench Seat, Patch & Repair Kit, 2x Aluminum Oars, Carrying Bag, and Foot Pump.
- Performance/ Specs: Inflatable V-Shaped Keel for easy planing, 18" tubes for great stability while turning. Can hold a 10hp engine, achieve 20+ mph top speed depending on conditions.
|Package Weight:||116 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.