Product Description & Reviews
One of the world's best-known optics companies, Nikon sport optics, has teamed with one of the nation's most respected sporting organizations, Buck Masters, to produce a riflescope line featuring high-quality optics. Built to withstand the toughest hunting conditions, these scopes integrate shock-, fog-, and water-proof construction, as well as numerous other features rarely found on riflescopes in this price range. Nikon brighter anti-reflective system of multi coated lenses provides over 92 percent anti-reflection capability for the high levels of light transmission and optical clarity necessary for dawn-to-dusk big game hunting. After the lenses are cut and polished, Nikon coats them with multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds. The compounds serve to boost light transmission, improve contrast to pull game out of its surroundings, deliver true color rendition and flare-free viewing, and enhance the overall image quality.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, versatile Riflescope is the result of collaboration between Nikon and Buck masters
- Brighter anti-reflective System of multicoated lenses provides over 92 percent anti-reflection capability
- BDC reticle trajectory-compensating System is designed and calibrated to provide fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances
- 100 percent water and fog-proof housing, O-ring sealing and Nitrogen filling ensure moisture never penetrates interior
- Includes limited Lifetime manufacturer's Warranty
|Manufacturer:||New Century NC Star|
|Publisher:||New Century NC Star|
|Studio:||New Century NC Star|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.