Product Description & Reviews
When properly installed, these steering wheels will attach to marine helms with ABYC standard 3/4" round tapered steering shafts, using SeaStar solutions or equivalent anti-vibratory lock nuts. Wheels with equidistant spokes are suggested for boats equipped with Hydraulic steering in which a centered or "master spoke" wheel cannot be maintained.Cast stainless steel rim and spoke with soft touch, finger grooved rim back; stainless steel center nut cover and stainless steel ball bearing knob. Beautiful, high detail styling, rugged construction for marine Use.
Features & Highlights
- Cast stainless steel rim and spoke with soft touch, finger grooved rim back; stainless steel center nut cover and stainless steel ball bearing knob
- Beautiful, high detail styling, rugged construction for marine Use
- U.V. And corrosion resistant materials, stylish center medallion included
- For helms with standard marine round 3/4 inch tapered shaft
- Meet or exceed all applicable industry Requirements
|Item Weight:||2.38 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.