Product Description & Reviews
The 3i-4214-PL MIL-STD Injection Molded Parallel Limb Bow Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches (two with built-in TSA locks), four reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on three (3) sides and recessed, in-line skate style wheels, transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free. The interior of the 3i-4214-PL MIL-STD Injection Molded Parallel Limb case features a custom foam insert for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. New state of the art water-jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows is included. The 3i-4214-PL MIL-STD Injection Molded Parallel Limb Bow case has a uni-body design, which eliminates the need for excessive metal reinforcing hardware found on traditional flight cases. This case is under 20 lbs (empty)!
Features & Highlights
- New injection molded case accommodates parallel limb bows
- 3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Four (4) SKB patented trigger latches with reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on three (3) sides, and recessed in-line skate style wheels
- External Dimensions: 45" x 17.5" x 6" Internal Dimensions: 40" L x 14.50" W x 5" D
|Item Weight:||18.96 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.5 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||21.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.75 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 108119, mpn: 108115, ean: 0757183268337,