Product Description & Reviews
The SMarT Star was designed for sanding and polishing all types of bowling ball coverstocks including; reactive resin, urethane and plastic, using a 3/8" variable speed hand drill* and the SMarT Orbit Rotating Ball Holder. Hook and loop fasteners allow for quick changes of 6" Abralon and SiaAir abrasive pads. A Terry Cloth Bonnet slips over the SMarTStar for polishing. Slip the "Soft Touch" rubber knob over the custom shaft and you can make fast surface adjustments at the lanes during practice. With the SmarT Star you can revive "dead" bowling balls, resurface and refresh your current arsenal and change the balls reaction to match up to lane conditions. Maintenance is the key to success! The SMarT Star All-in One includes these accessories: • SMarT Star Sanding and Polishing Tool • SMarT Orbit Rotating Ball Holder • (6) Abralon Abrasive Pads; Grits; 360, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 • (2) Custom Terry Cloth Polishing Bonnets & (1) Micro Fiber Bonnet • (1) Soft Touch Rubber Knob • 16"x16" Micro Fiber Towel, Ball Maintenance Log Sheet & Instructions *Drill not included
Features & Highlights
- The Smart Star going Super Nova; more accessories including extra Abrasive pads and Bonnet.
- The unique patented design of the SMarT Star:
- Sands and Polishes all types of bowling ball coverstocks. Uses the One-of-a-Kind SMarT Orbit Rotating Ball Holder to produce a Factory-Like scratch pattern.
- Polishes Lightly or buffs to a high gloss with the Custom Terry Cloth Bonnet. Is portable, use at home or on the road.
- To see a demonstration on the use of SMarT Tools copy & paste this link: https://youtu.be/dc9RRIVg_7I
|Brand:||Polish Your Ball|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Salmon Creek
mpn: LYSB00BCQ0YG6-SPRTSEQIP, ean: 0852661229890,
Warms a bowling ball to a precise temperature (135 F) but not higher, so ball is not in danger. Ball rests on a specially designed stand inside the ma...