Product Description & Reviews
The SportCount Lap Counter and Timer is a great training and exercise device for swimmers, runners, cyclists, and other athletes. Its ergonomic design is biomechanically better than a wristwatch for lap counting and timing. Just press the button with your thumb to record each lap. During your workout it provides running time along with lap count and split time. It also reports summary statistics at the end of the workout so you can review your total, fastest, slowest, and average lap times and lap numbers. SportCount makes lap counting easy and more fun when you don't have to struggle to remember what lap you are on. Instead, you are free to relax and concentrate on your stroke or whatever else you would rather think about. The Lap Counter and Timer is created by an American company and comes with great customer service and a full one year warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Counts and times up to 999 laps
- Real time display shows lap number, split time, and elapsed time
- Summary display shows total laps completed, total elapsed time, fastest, slowest, and average lap times
- One hand operation makes it biomechanically better than wristwatches
- Water resistant to 50 meters, adjustable band fits any finger size
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.95 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.