Product Description & Reviews
The Supreme line is back and ready to make your stride more explosive than ever! Featuring a slew of new technology and returning favorites from their predecessors the MX3. Returning technology includes the Tuuk Lightspeed Edge Holder, the Injection Stability Lacing System, Comfort Edges and the 3-D Manufacturing Process. Bauer’s decision to consolidate their technology and provide their full array of features to every skate they make resulted in some huge improvements to the1S, including Bauer’s Speedplate Insoles, Aluminized Curv Composite, LS4 Steel, and 37.5 Liner. HIGHLIGHTS Tuuk LS2 Stainless Steel (Youth); Tuuk LS3 Stainless Steel (Senior/Junior) Tuuk Lightspeed Edge blade holder Form-Fit+ w/stabilizer grip, Curv® composite inserts 3D Anaformable Curv® composite quarter Lightweight Anaform foam ankle pads Form-Fit 3 52 oz., 3-piece pro felt tongue Hydra Max liner
Features & Highlights
- Senior - D - Wide - Canadian 8.5 - 27.2cm Shoe size: USA 10.0 - EU 44.0 - UK 9.0
- Bauer Supreme 190 Upper Features: Quarter Package: 3D Anaformable Curv® composite, Lining Material: HYDRA MAX, Ankle Padding: Lightweight Anaform fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: FORM-FIT 3 52 oz 3-piece felt tongue with integrated and enhanced abrasion resistant metatarsal guard
- Footbed: FORM-FIT with stabilizer grip and Curv® composite inserts, Thermoformable: Full upper
- Bauer Supreme 190 Lower Features: Outsole: Lighweight vented composite, Blade Holder and Runner: TUUK Lightspeed Edge with TUUK Lightspeed 3 Edge Stainless Steel runner
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.76 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.