Product Description & Reviews
After strenuous and high impact workouts like jogging, weight training and cycling, some people suffer from muscle compression fatigue and spasms.If you've experienced these or other issues related to muscle or back pain, you can possibly relieve it and stretch neck, back and shoulder muscles with the Titan Fitness inversion boots. You can also do sit-ups and other ab workouts while inverted for extra effectiveness. They are sold as a pair and come with comfortable contoured pads for best fit. Simply hang from a pull-up bar and swing your legs up to easily and securely attach the boots to the bar. Hanging upside down has several benefits, such as stretching muscles, spreading compressed spinal discs apart, and relieving back pain. Check with your doctor first to make sure this is right for you, and be careful when attaching the boots to the bar to ensure you are safely connected.Optimum time for inversion is 30 seconds to 2 minutes to guard against light-headedness due to the change in blood flow.Titan Fitness also carries a wide selection of pull up bars and power racks that are perfect for inversion boot usage!Features: - Hang upside down with this pair of boots to help reduce back pain, muscle tightness, and spasms- Helps to stretch neck, shoulder muscles and back - Relieves fatigue from muscle compression due to cycling, jogging, and other exercises - Attaches to almost any chin-up bar - Comfortable contoured padding for extra supportSpecifications: - Material: Foam with steel buckle - Weight: 3 lb each - Dimensions: Inside diameter - 3 7/8", Outside diameter - 6 1/2", Length: 7 1/4", Padding: 1 1/4" thick - Weight Capacity: 300 lb - Color: Black
Features & Highlights
- Benefits: Relieve back pain and muscle tightness; Separate compressed spinal discs and stretch muscles; Work out abs for more effective exercises
- Quality Design: 300 lb weight capacity; Comfortable padded sides for contoured fit around your ankles; Sturdy hooks fit over bars and buckles close the pads
- Compatibility: Hooks are for use with standard 1-1 1/2" diameter chin-up bars; People with thinner legs should wear boots or use extra padding for secure fit
- Safety: Make sure boot hooks are securely fastened to bar; Ensure tight yet comfortable fit around your ankles; 30 seconds to 2 minute intervals of inversion at a time; Consult a doctor for persistent back pain before usage
- Dimensions: Inside diameter - 3 7/8", Outside diameter - 6 1/2", Length: 7 1/4", Padding: 1 1/4" thick
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.