Product Description & Reviews
The ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000B is essentially a PRO-2000 with a shorter Cord and no accessories. The less expensive PRO-2000B comes without a protective rubber Boot, Unipod or Stakes and has 75' (23m) of Cord that covers a 150' (46m) circle. Each of the ZIPLEVEL accessories can be purchased individually and we recommend buying the protective rubber boot, particularly for outdoor work.Replaces rotary lasers for faster, easier and more precise measurements and true one-person operation that allows setup/pack up in seconds.
Features & Highlights
- Replaces rotary lasers for faster, easier and more precise measurements and true one-person operation that allows setup/pack up in seconds
- Read level and elevations directly in digits without math, line-of-sight, distance error or factory calibration for up to a year on one 9V battery
- Setup ranges of 40 feet vertically (4 feet in HP) and 150 foot circle and unlimited differential leveling without math using built-in carry function
- Typical level precision (internal): 0.050 Inch (0.005 Inch HP); typical vertical accuracy (internal): 0.050 Inch (0.005 in HP) or 0.15% reading
- 16 Powerful built-in functions plus PC serial port and 6 different measurement scales including inch, feet centimeters and meters
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.